All Guidelines and Procedures are Subject to Change as Necessary
Guidelines developed from CDC, PA DOH, PIAA, and US Lacrosse Return to Play Guidelines. Failure to abide by this policy could lead to removal from the program
- Do not bring your player to the field if they have been in close contact with some who has or is suspected of having COVID 19 in the previous 14 days AND/OR has had a cough, fever (100.4 or higher), sore throat, or shortness of breath. Please ensure they are feeling well before they get in the car to go to the field.
- If your player did not attend school because they weren't feeling well OR because they are quarantined due to a positive exposure, OR was sent home from school because they were not feeling well on the same day as a practice/game please do not bring them to the field.
- If your player is exposed to someone with COVID 19 or tests positive for COVID 19, they must be reported immediately to our Hygiene Manager, Erica Hivish (firstname.lastname@example.org), so that CDC guidelines for contact tracing and quarantine can be followed.
- All players will have their temperature taken and health screening questions asked upon arrival to the field.
- All players will be required to wear masks anytime they are not actively playing/practicing on the field. Including from the car to the field and from the field to their car. Masking on sidelines is required if social distancing of 6 feet cannot be maintained.
- Drink breaks will be socially distant.
- Coaches will be masked at all times on the sidelines and go through the same health screening procedure as the players.
- Parents/Guardians may not be on the sidelines during practice. If you want to watch practice you may watch from your cars or the parking area. Wearing masks and social distancing among other spectators is mandatory.
- All players must bring their own water, and equipment. Sharing will not be allowed.
- Players should come dressed in as much equipment as possible to the field. Please leave any unnecessary bags or equipment at home or in the car.
- Each team will have hand sanitizer, cleaning wipes, disinfecting spray, and additional masks available through the duration of practice in their kit.
- Each team will be assigned their own practice field, to limit the amount of contact between teams.
- Spectators at game events on our home field (BMR) are limited to player's immediate family members only.
- Players, coaches or officials with any COVID-19 symptoms must be at least 14 days postpositive test, with a minimum of 72 hours symptoms free and negative repeat COVID-19 test in order to return. Individuals require clearance from a licensed medical professional before return to play granted. The Hygiene Manager should be a point of contact to receive that information.
In accordance with updated CDC guidance, FULLY vaccinated coaches will not be required to wear masks on the sidelines. Player protocols will NOT change.
The CDC definition of "fully vaccinated": -2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or -2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine
Drop-off Protocol – Subject to Change as Necessary
- Enter from Top Gate Entrance at BMR fields on Outlet Rd, drive down to the concession stand, where your player will get their temp taken while still in the car. If they have a temperature or 100.4 or higher, they will not be allowed to be on the field. Car exit will be through the lower gate.
- Players should get equipment on at their cars or prior to going to the field.
- Players should go directly to the field that their practice is assigned to.
- The Health Manager at each field will proceed by asking the following Health Screening Questions.
Q1 - Have you been in close contact with someone who has or is suspected of having COVID19 in the previous 14 days?
Q2 – Have you had any of the following symptoms; cough, fever, sore throat, or shortness of breath?
Players will exit the field at the end of practice and report directly to their cars. We highly discourage any continued lingering after practice.