Player Registration Is open!
The time has come to register for the 2021 Spring Lacrosse Season!
Back Mountain Bandit Families, we are looking forward to getting back on the field to play lacrosse in 2021! The Bandit’s Board has been hard at work to ensure a Safe Return to Play for all! We have added a Hygiene Director role in our organization to ensure that we are following the most up to date CDC, State, Local, and US Lacrosse Safe Return to Play Guidelines.
Registration is open only for the 3rd-8th Grade Division at this time. We will open our K-2nd Little Sticks Division at a later date, as it begins later in the Spring. If you’re interested in Little Sticks Division please fill out this form.
Registration will have a hard close date of February 21st.
We currently have several contingency plans to offer lacrosse opportunities for the Spring 2021 season depending on the pandemic circumstances and positivity rates we are experiencing at the time. Some of our current options for the 2021 Season currently include (but are not limited to):
- “In-House” format to play among our own program in a small sided game format.
- “Traditional” format, where we can play within our NEPA League outside of the Back Mountain.
- “Traditional” format + Tournaments outside of the region.
Please Read Through the Instructions for Registration
- If you think you have a credit due from last season, please check your email before you start registration process. All Credit Codes have been sent out to those who chose to take a credit from the 2020 season. The email came from email@example.com please check your spam. We will not be able to credit you after the fact.
- Please note, we did not change uniforms from last season. Your child will only need a new uniform if they have grown out of it, or misplaced it.
- You will need to ensure that your child’s US Lacrosse Membership is valid through 6/30/2021, you can check that here. If your child needs to renew their membership to be valid through the duration of our season you can do that here. Doing so will extend their current membership an additional 12 months. You will need a valid US Lacrosse Membership # prior to beginning registration.
- We encourage you to take advantage of all of the benefits and resources of your US Lacrosse Membership, learn more here.
- Your player will need a valid US Lacrosse Membership to be valid through the duration of our season join US Lacrosse here. You will need a valid US Lacrosse Membership # prior to beginning registration.
- US Lacrosse is a fantastic resource for our organization, players, and coaches. Along with best in class insurance for our players and our organization, we encourage you to take full advantage of all of the benefits and resources of your US Lacrosse Membership, learn more here.